The freshman from San Andres de Llavaneras, Spain (Escola Meritxell H.S.) played 28 rounds. Pep won Southland Conference Golfer of the Month Honors in October, when he averaged 71 strokes per round as well as shooting a School-Record round of 64 en route to winning the Bill Ross Intercollegiate Tournament in Overland Park, Kansas…set a school record at the Bill Ross Intercollegiate by shooting an aggregate of 202 (67-64-71) during the three round tournament which implies Pep stroked -13 in just one 36 holes day. Pep had four top-10 finishes on the season, to go with one victory…top-10 finishes came at the Golfweek Challenge (T-7th), the Bill Ross Intercollegiate (1st), the Triumph at Pauma Valley (6th), and the Carter Plantation Intercollegiate (T-8th).
Rounds Played: 30…Winner of the D.A. Weibring Intercollegiate Tournament in Normal, Illinois, where he shot an aggregate of 213 (70-70-73)…Finished 2nd at the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate Tournament, hosted by Louisiana Tech at Squire Creek in Choudrant, Louisiana, turning in an aggregate of 207 (67-71-69)…finished 2nd at the Southland Conference Tournament in McKinney, Texas, where he had an aggregate of 222 (67-67-72)…named SLC Golfer of the Month in September while winning one tournament…named SLC Golfer of the Month in October when he averaged 70.5 strokes per round while finishing 2nd in one tournament and tying for sixth in another…collected one win, four top-5 finishes, and six top-10 finishes on the season…top-10 finishes came at the D.A. Weibring Intercollegiate (1st), the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate (2nd), the UTSA-Lone Star Invitational (T-6th), the Argent Financial Classic (T-10th), the BancorpSouth Intercollegiate (5th), and the SLC Championship Tournament (2nd)…named Southland Conference Men’s Golfer of the Year, as well as SLC Men’s Golf Student-Athlete of the Year.
Pep played 27 rounds. He was named Southland Conference Men’s Golfer of the Year for the second straight season… named SLC Men’s Golf Student-Athlete of the Year for the second straight year, one of only two golfers to ever achieve that title two consecutive seasons… qualified for the NCAA Regional for the second straight year, earned medalist honors twice during the season… averaged a league-best 71.19 strokes on the year… had eight Top 10 finishes this season… finished second in the SLC Championships for the second straight season… shot a tournament-low round of 68 twice at the SLC Championships… earned SLC Golfer of the Month honors on April 16 after winning medalist honors at the Ole Miss Reunion Intercollegiate… Angles and Central Arkansas’ Sarah Brown swept the SLC Golfer of the Year and Student-Athlete of the year honors.
Pep competed in 31 rounds…he had 6 top-5 finishes. Pep also finished 2nd at the Southland Conference Championship (75-69-70). He was named Southland Conference Player of the year for the 3rd straight season, only the second played to achieve that feat in Southland Conference history. Won the UMKC Bill Ross Intercollegiate (Oct. 20-21). He had 3 runner ups and one 3rd place in the last 4 tournaments, with a low round of 66 and low tournament of 207, he has 8 rounds in the 60s, with a pair of 69s in the final regular season tournament (69-69-71) and a 69 at the Southland Conference Championship.
AWARDS INDIVIDUAL ACHIEVEMENTS
- Graduated College Player at the University of Central Arkansas
- Major in MIS (Management Information Technologies) concentrated on Business Analyst
- Turned professional on October 2015
- Ranked top 19th in Amateur Golf Rankings when turned pro
UCA – University of Central Arkansas Achievements
- School record tournament (202, -14)
- School one-day score record (64, 67, -13)
- School record round (64, -8)
- Played 85 rounds with 5 wins, 6 runner-ups, 14 top-5 finishes and 27 top-10 finishes.
- Southland Conference Golfer of the Month of October 2011
- Southland Conference Golfer of the Month of September 2012
- Southland Conference Golfer of the Month of October 2012
- Nominated to the All-Southland Conference team of 2012 & 2013
- Named player of the year of Southland Conference
Seasons 2012-13 & 2013-14 & 2014-15
- Named Student athlete of the year in University of Central Arkansas
Seasons 2012-13 & 2013-14
College Golf Achievements
- Bill Ross Intercollegiate 2011 Champion
- D. A. Weibring Intercollegiate 2012 Champion
- Runner-up Louisiana Tech Jim Rivers Intercollegiate 2012,
- Runner-up in Southland Conference Championship Seasons 2012-13, 2013-14 & 2014-15
- Jim rivers intercollegiate champion 2014
- Reunion Intercollegiate champion 2014
- Bill Ross intercollegiate champion 2014
- Winner of Open International du Haut-Poitou of Alps Tour
- Spanish International Championship under-21 champion 2009
- Amateur Doubles Spanish Championship Winner 2010
- Gold Medal (Champion) European Team Championship under 18 2011. Prague Republic
- Catalonia Championship under-18 Winner 2011
- 3rd at Spanish Amateur Championship 2013
- Palmer cup 2014 champion with team Europe
- European amateur teams championship Gold Medal (champion) 2014
Team Spain – Helsinki, Finland.
- Recognized Olympic Gold Medal Sport Honors 2014
- Runner-up Spanish Amateur Championship 2014
- Amateur Int’l Spanish Copa Andalucía Champion 2015
- Selected for Europe Palmer Cup Team 2015 (2 years in a row).
European 2015 Qualifying school results:
- Finished 10th at first stage Bogogno Golf in Italy with a score of -9.
- Finished 4th at second stage Panoramica Golf with a score of -19.
- Finalist at Final Stage with an opening round of 63.
Projected schedule of around 15 events in Challenge Tour for 2016 season, due to possession of a category through Q-school and being part of Pro-Spain team.
- Runner-up Rocas of Santo Domingo Open – Pacific Tour 2016
- Runner-up PGA’s of Europe fourball champs 2016
- Runner-up Leotron Open of Melia Hotels Pro Tour 2016
- Winner of Open de España European Tour qualifier 2016
- 19th at Open de España European Tour 2016 (Heading into back nine Sunday 1 back of the lead)
- 3rd at Madrid Europen Challenge Tour event
- 4 top tens in the first 9 evens in rookie 2016 Challenge Tour Season
- 2nd place at 2016 Challenge Tour Rolex Trophy
- Runner-up Hainan Open Challege Tour 2016
- 2016 Graduate Challenge Tour
- European Tour Member 2016/17 shedule