In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December on the Protection of Personal Data, which regulates the right to information in the collection of data, we inform you of the following:
– The personal data that you have provided us with in this and other communications maintained with you will be processed in the files of GOLFERS DESTINY S.L.
– The purpose of the treatment is to properly manage the provision of the service that has required us. Likewise, these data will not be transferred to third parties, except for legally permitted assignments.
– The data requested through this and other communications are mandatory supply for the provision of the service. These are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
– Your refusal to provide the requested data implies the impossibility to provide the service.
– We also inform you of the possibility of exercising the corresponding rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 before GOLFERS DESTINY S.L. As responsible for the file. The above rights can be exercised through the following means:
Info@golfersdestiny.com, GOLFERS DESTINY S.L. C / Maria Vidal, 306 Vilassar de Mar Barcelona
The information that may contain this message, as well as its attached file (s) is totally confidential and is addressed solely and exclusively to the recipient. If you read this message and it is not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the recipient, or has received this communication in error, we remind you that any disclosure, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful Communication, and please notify us immediately and return the original message to the above address. Thank you.
Virus: Relevant steps have been taken to ensure that this message and its attached files are virus-free. However, we strongly recommend that the recipient of the same also use the necessary means to ensure the absence of viruses and / or any malicious code.